A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Richier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Richier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Richier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Richier graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Richier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kewanee Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Richier MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Richier practice?
- Dr. John Richier has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Richier practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL and Canton, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.