Dr. John Richmond MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 10 reviews

July 23rd, 2016
Top Notch
Best of the best, he does not have a PA (which I like). He spends time, explains things. I had knee surgery and my knee looks and feels amazing ! He is very caring, takes time to listen to his patients. I can't say enough good things about him.

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Richmond preformed surgery on my knee, I can't say enough amazing things about him. Very caring attitude, explained everything to me, after surgery sat with my family member and explained what he did (since it was a bit more than "we" expected). His office assistant Katie is VERY helpful and very nice. Post-op I had to call his office 2 times with questions and Dr. Richmond was out of the office and the covering physician got back to me, and had someone call me the next day to see if my symptoms had got better. I am still in recovery mode, but so far I am very happy with my surgical outcome. And I am very HAPPY I came to Dr.Richmnd to fix my very swelled and painful knee.

September 14th, 2015
One of the few doctors who spends time with patients versus sending in a NP or PA

August 31st, 2015
Second to none
Friend from a pharmaceutical company recommended him. I had fluid build up and a staph infection in the knee. The first doctor did two scopes, which did nothing to ease the issue. Was told that I had to push harder in PT to bend the knee. On a second opinion to Dr Richmond, he quickly discovered scar tissue that had been missed by the first surgeon. Pushing harder in PT would have resulted in breaking the leg. Dr. Richmond corrected the issue, and I am now back running.

August 9th, 2015
My daughter, who happens to be an ice hockey goalie in college, tore her ACL. Dr. Richmond performed the surgery. He and his staff were amazing and I highly recommend them if you need his expertise. I had to contact the staff after the surgery for additional questions and they were always polite and answered my questions. I even had to call the hospital late on a Friday night and the on call doctor returned my call within three minutes. We are thankful for Dr. Richmond and his highly qualified and professional team.

December 31st, 2014
Great experience
I just corrective shoulder surgery. Dr. Richmond is very professional and personable doctor around. He made the process very easy. Could not be happier with my experience.

May 23rd, 2012
JR did my shoulder reconstruction years ago. Great with patients. Highly regarded by other surgeons.

November 14th, 2011
starting in 1984
Dr. Richmond did the surgical procedures on both my ankles from 1984 when I was pregnant and got hurt, to the last surgery in 1993, he is the most wonderful, professional, and patient doctor I have ever dealt with. I came back today to say my ANKLES are STILL in top notch working order and I can not thank him enough.

November 2nd, 2010
PCL Reconstrution
I had suffered for 30yrs with basically a non exsistant PCL suffered from a sports injury. My orthopaedic Dr refered me to Dr Richmond. After the usual battery of tests he gave me his diagnosis of the pcl to include meniscus damage. Surgery was schuduled for Dec 8, 2009. Dr Richmond was very profesional and answered not only my questions but my wifes also. The surgery went without a hitch and I have never felt better. I can walk and run again without the agonising pain and I have not had any problems since.... I Highly Recomend Dr Richmond.

March 16th, 2009
Dr Richmond came highley recommended from another orthopedist who had preformed an acl replacement. due to unforseen scaring and lack of motion Dr richmond preformed an "osteo tibionomy?" after three years of a frozen knee and severe limp I was able to return to work and walk almost normally. I highly recommend Dr richmond