Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rickelman Jr
Dr. John Rickelman Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kirksville, MO. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rickelman is affiliated with Northeast Regional Medical Center and Northeast Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rickelman Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Rickelman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirksville, MO.
Dr. Gerald Cupp
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kirksville, MO 0 mi47
Dr. Paul Kramer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Kirksville, MO 0 mi38
Dr. Lindsey Dodson
Kirksville, MO 0 mi6