A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ricotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ricotta, Vascular Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ricotta, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricotta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricotta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ricotta MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ricotta practice?
- Dr. John Ricotta has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ricotta practices Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Washington Surgeons.