A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ricotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ricotta, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricotta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ricotta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ricotta, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricotta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricotta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ricotta MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ricotta practice?
- Dr. John Ricotta has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ricotta practices Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.