A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Riddle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Riddle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marion Riddle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Riddle practice?
- Dr. John Riddle has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Riddle practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.