A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Riddle is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Riddle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riddle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Riddle practice?
Dr. John Riddle practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.