A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ridge, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridge graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans