A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ridge is Excellent. Dr. Ridge has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ridge, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Endocrine Gland Cancer, Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery, and Head and Neck Cancer.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridge graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Ridge practice?
Dr. John Ridge practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ridge, Dr. Deshawn Ridge, Dr. Jan Ridge, Dr. Hank Ridge, Dr. Shayne Ridge, Dr. Shane Ridge, Dr. Jackie Ridge, Dr. Giovanni Ridge