A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ridge, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridge graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Ridge FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Ridge practice?
- Dr. John Ridge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ridge practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.