A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ridge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ridge, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridge graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Ridge FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Ridge practice?
- Dr. John Ridge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ridge practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.