A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Riesenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Riesenman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Riesenman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riesenman graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riesenman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riesenman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Riesenman practice?
Dr. John Riesenman practices Psychiatry near Beaumont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Beaumont Psychiatrists.