A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Riesenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Riesenman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Riesenman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riesenman graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riesenman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Riesenman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Riesenman practice?
- Dr. John Riesenman has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Riesenman practices Psychiatry near Beaumont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Beaumont Psychiatrists.