Dr. John Riesenman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Riesenman?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. John Riesenman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2016

This doctor has been most unhelpful in my anxiety crisis. I called to inquire about some unpleasant side effects of a new drug he had prescribed, and he was abrupt, aloof, and very uncompassionate. He finally told me to go back to my original drug and essentially abandoned me. I would never recommend this man.

August 21st, 2012

I wish I'd've found him sooner

Dr. Riesenman has great knowledge of natural alternatives, as well as pharmaceutical medications. I'd recommend him to anyone.

June 22nd, 2012

Excellent

I LOVE Dr. Riesenman. He is very detailed and takes his time. He really looks at the whole picture and tries to find natural ways to help ease symptoms. He is extremely knowledgeable and very intelligent. I have complete trust in him and wish, wish, wish that he could be my primary health physician! I feel he is more intuned to modern health than my own MD at Loma Linda. Thank you Dr. R! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Wait time is a little long but I know it is because he is very thorough with each patient and he is really worth any wait. He is also in Redlands only two days a week, so his appointments fill up quickly.

December 7th, 2011

Previous patient

Dr Riesenman was the 1st psychiatrist I saw on my road to treatment and self-care. At 1st I thought he was a great doctor, a bit blunt and coarse in manner but knowledgeable.As time went on, I began to feel uncomfortable seeing this doctor. He was pushing me to buy supplements from a local company he is affiliated with and encouraging me to read Scientology based books, I feel as a doctor he should be more neutral about these things.Also, a couple times I called his office when I was having an emergency situation, one I was suicidal and in crisis, on the other occasion I was having a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) to a new medication. On both accounts it took him hours to return my call, by which time if I hadn't sought out other sources of help with the assistance of friends from my support group the outcome could have been quite grim.In the end I stopped going to Dr. Riesenman due to the combination of all these events and have since been seeing a new psychiatrist whom is a very good doctor.

July 25th, 2011

Excellent doctor. I trust him fully. He listens very well and is highly intelligent. Im very happy he is my doctor.

September 29th, 2009

brilliant, receptive to non-traditional approaches

November 5th, 2016