A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ringman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ringman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ringman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Ringman MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ringman practice?
- Dr. John Ringman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ringman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.