A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ringman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ringman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ringman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ringman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Ringman practice?
Dr. John Ringman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.