A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Riordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Riordan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riordan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Riordan MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Riordan practice?
- Dr. John Riordan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Riordan practices Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Nephrologists.