A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Risolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Risolo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Risolo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Risolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Risolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Risolo practice?
Dr. John Risolo practices Surgery near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Brockport Surgeons.