A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rissing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rissing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rissing graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rissing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rissing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Rissing practice?
Dr. John Rissing practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Infectious Disease Doctors, and Augusta Pediatric Specialists.