Learn more about Dr. John Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ritchie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ritchie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ritchie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Ritchie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. John Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ritchie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jefferson, NC.
See Jefferson Orthopedic Surgeons.