A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rivera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rivera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edwin Rivera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Rivera practice?
- Dr. John Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rivera practices Family Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Primary Care Doctors.