A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rizzo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rizzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John DR Rizzo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. John Rizzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rizzo practices Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.