A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daerin Ro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ro practice?
- Dr. John Ro has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Ro practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.