Dr. John Denis Roarty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roarty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roarty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roarty has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Roarty practice?
Dr. John Roarty practices Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians, Dearborn Ophthalmologists, and Dearborn Pediatric Specialists.