Dr. John Roarty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Learn more about Dr. John Roarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roarty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roarty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roarty has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Roarty practice?
Dr. John Roarty practices Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Ophthalmologists, and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.