Dr. John Roarty MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Dearborn, MI

4.7

August 28th, 2013
Wonderful!
I started taking my youngest children to Dr. Roarty when they were 18 months old. Five years, and many surgeries later, we still love Dr. Roarty. He has a wonderful bedside manner with both kids and their parents, The kids are relaxed around him and he takes his time to explain things to me and answering any questions I have. The only complaint I have ever had was that his front office staff weren't particularly friendly while they were at the old location in Dearborn. Since relocating to a much larger, newer location in Dearborn the staff has been nothing but fantastic. The wait to get an appointment can be rather long, but he is worth the wait. We will be sticking with Dr. Roarty.

November 20th, 2012
Amazing Doc!!
Dr. Roarty is an true heart felt doctor who cares deeply for all his patients. My son has been his patient for over 10 years now and he has a special way with kids. He makes them feel so comfortable and jokes with them. He was given an amazing talent as a career and I am happy he was choosen to have that talent. He had been thru many complications with my son's eyes and pulled him thru every one of them. If he didn't have an answer.. he would find someone who did and send us to that doctor. He continues to uplift my son and myself and reassure us that with medical technology.. anything is possible. A truly amazing, dedicated, caring individual. You couldn't ask for a better doctor for any patient!! Thank yous so much for all that you do Dr. J.D. Roarty! We love and appreciate you. Your buddy, Gernon Jones n his family!!!

September 26th, 2011
A pediatric Doctor who sees adults!
I just met Dr.Roarty and he and his staff are very professional and explain everything they are doing as they are doing it and listen and answer all questions without making you feel they are in a hurry.I would recommend this facility and their staff to anyone seeking a professional staff and skilled doctor.