A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robbins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Robbins has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Robbins MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Robbins practice?
- Dr. John Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robbins practices Urology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Urologists.