Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Robertson
Dr. John Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Mary, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital, Florida Hospital Altamonte and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Robertson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.
Dr. Daniel Arnold
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Lake Mary, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Eric Rideman
General Surgery, Residency
Lake Mary, FL 0 mi3
Dr. Bradley Litke
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Lake Mary, FL 0 mi27