A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Robertson MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robertson practices Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Surgeons.