Dr. John Robinton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Robinton?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Robinton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Work Comp Visit

I didn't make the appointment so I couldn't put a star for ease of appointment and I don't know if I will be following up with the doctor, so I couldn't rate as well. I did see past reviews before, I went to see this doctor, which made me extremely nervous and uneasy. Yet, please believe all negative reviews are very unfair. The office staff were very nice and the wait was less then 10 minutes. The nurse that brought me into the room, was very kind and considerate and the doctor was Amazing!!! He listened to me and was very kind and sympathetic, to all my pain. I can tell he is NOT going to be lied to, so if you are a scam artist or trying to beat the system, don't even think about it. But, if you are truly in pain and haven't had the best treatment due to work comp playing games, this amazing, caring doctor will make sure, you get taken care of! Isn't that what 5 stars are truly about?Thank you Doctor Robinton and Staff! Love, Now Hopeful

April 6th, 2016

Thorough and compassionate

April 5th, 2016

Well trained and kind

March 25th, 2016

STAY AWAY!!!

Dr. Robinton is rude, arrogant and condescending. He does not listen to the patient, he speaks to you like you are a child. He is by far the worse Physicvian I have ever encountered. STAY AWAY!!!!

October 31st, 2015

Referral for carpal tunnel

July 9th, 2015

Just tried to make an appointment with this doctor. The woman was very rude. Simply said "patients are normally referred here". Very disappointing.

April 3rd, 2015

I'VE READ REVIEWS FROM OTHER PATIENTS AND I CANNOT IMAGINE WHERE THEY HAVE RECEIVED THEIR INFORMATION. THE STAFF COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THE DOCTOR WAS SO PLEASANT AND COOPERATIVE. EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME IN GREAT DETAIL. I COULDNT IMAGINE GOING ANYWHERE ELSE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THOSE OTHERS WHO POSTED NEGATIVELY HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES.

June 5th, 2014

Very professional and pleasant

I was advised to see Dr. Robinton by my Orthopedist for carpal tunnel symptoms. The staff was pleasant and professional. He took a very thorough history. The test was not easily tolerated but he kept me informed as to what to expect and had gentle mannerism. I would recommend him.

November 15th, 2013

Thank you for giving me my life back!

Just had my 1st visit with Dr. Robinton and I'm on cloud 9. My relationship with my doctor is something I take very seriously and I'm so glad I made the right choice. Dr Robinton took his time, explained everything in a way I could understand and came up with a plan to keep my life altering migraines at bay. The staff was very helpful and very professional, no long waits in the waiting room or in the exam room.

August 31st, 2017