A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robrock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robrock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robrock graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Robrock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peers Robrock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Robrock practice?
- Dr. John Robrock has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Robrock practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.