A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roche, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roche, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Meniere's Disease
- Salivary Duct Stones (Salivary Duct Calculi)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Roche MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Roche practice?
- Dr. John Roche has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Roche practices Otolaryngology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Otolaryngologists.