A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roche, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roche
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roche, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Meniere's Disease
- Salivary Duct Stones (Salivary Duct Calculi)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roche FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Roche practice?
- Dr. John Roche has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roche practices Otolaryngology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Otolaryngologists.