A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roddenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roddenberry is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roddenberry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roddenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roddenberry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roddenberry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Roddenberry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Blake Med Ctr, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Roddenberry MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Roddenberry practice?
- Dr. John Roddenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roddenberry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Gastroenterologists.