A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roddenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roddenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roddenberry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roddenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roddenberry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roddenberry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Roddenberry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Blake Med Ctr, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Roddenberry MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Roddenberry practice?
- Dr. John Roddenberry has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Roddenberry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Gastroenterologists.