Dr. John Rodgers, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Heart Diaseses.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Rodgers practice?
Dr. John Rodgers practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rodgers, Dr. Deshawn Rodgers, Dr. Jan Rodgers, Dr. Hank Rodgers, Dr. Shayne Rodgers, Dr. Shane Rodgers, Dr. Jackie Rodgers, Dr. Giovanni Rodgers