Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Rodgers MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. John Rodgers has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rodgers practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Pulmonologists.