Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Rodgers MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. John Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rodgers practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Pulmonologists.