Learn more about Dr. John Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodman
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Rodman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Rodman practice?
- Dr. John Rodman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rodman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Osprey, FL.
See Osprey Internists and Osprey Pediatricians.