A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodman
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Rodman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Rodman practice?
- Dr. John Rodman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rodman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Osprey, FL.
See Osprey Internists and Osprey Pediatricians.