Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
May 11th, 2015

Went for back problem but did not want surgery. He was able to help with a prescription.

Excellent, Compassionate Physician show details Excellent, Compassionate Physician
by Mrs. Ward on May 14th, 2013

Dr. "Rod" as people quickly become to know him is a superior physician. After 25 years as my orthopaedic doctor I wouldn't think of having anyone else. His patients are his number 1 priority!!! Once I came to his office about lunch finding he had left for the day. Next thing I knew he was coming in he door!!! He turned around and came back to the office to see to my needs. He has operated on me 3-4 times, with the last time being 2 weeks ago.....and again I am very satisfied with my progress and diagnosis. His office is easy to locate. Just turn in like you are going to the retirement center and his office is 2 or 3 on the right!

Patient show details Patient
Sep 22nd, 2010

I see Dr. Rod regularly and he is my favorite out of all my doctors. He has great bedside manner and I know I am in the best hands with him.

My mom loved him! show details My mom loved him!
by Anonymous on Apr 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My mom fell down her steps and broke her tib/fib. She went in for emergency surgery and ended up with Dr. Rod-feo. He was very kind to her and took a ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Fixed Finger show details Fixed Finger
Jan 14th, 2010

My finger got slammed in a locker at school, and I couldn't move it or feel it. I was able to be seen immediately in his office, and then he took me to surgery to repair my tendon, artery, and a nerve. My finger works great today thanks to Dr. Rod!

Oct 13th, 2009

Staff is rude

Register Nurse for 30 years show details Register Nurse for 30 years
by Janice M. Cahill RN BSN on Mar 25th, 2009

I broke my right femur Dec. 2007. It was crushed. I did not know Dr. Rod. He was on call the Sunday I broke my leg. I was in surgery for 3 1/2 hrs because it was a very bad fracture. This is the biggest bone in your body and it takes a lot to break this bone. He put a rod from my knee almost up to my hip with several screws. I received the best care. As an RN I know good Doctor's from bad. Dr. Rod is the best. It has taken over a year for my leg to heal but my doctor did everything he could to make my recovery easy. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Rod. He saved my leg and I am very gradifull.