A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Roehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roehm, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehm graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Roehm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital Sugarland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O F Roehm MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Roehm practice?
- Dr. John Roehm has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Roehm practices Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.