A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roehmholdt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roehmholdt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roehmholdt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehmholdt graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Roehmholdt has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roehmholdt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans