A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roehmholdt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roehmholdt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roehmholdt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehmholdt graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Roehmholdt has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Roehmholdt MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Roehmholdt practice?
- Dr. John Roehmholdt has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Roehmholdt practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Salamanca, NY and Sanborn, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.