A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roehmholdt is Excellent. Dr. Roehmholdt has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roehmholdt, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Urology Calculus, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehmholdt graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roehmholdt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital of Cheektowaga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roehmholdt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Roehmholdt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Roehmholdt practice?
Dr. John Roehmholdt practices Urology and Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sanborn, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists and Buffalo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Roehmholdt, Dr. Evan Roehmholdt, Dr. Giovanni Roehmholdt, Dr. Hank Roehmholdt, Dr. Hans Roehmholdt, Dr. Ian Roehmholdt, Dr. Ivan Roehmholdt, Dr. Jack Roehmholdt