A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roehmholdt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roehmholdt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roehmholdt
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Roehmholdt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roehmholdt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehmholdt graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Roehmholdt has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Roehmholdt MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Roehmholdt practice?
- Dr. John Roehmholdt has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Roehmholdt practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sanborn, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.