A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roesner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roesner, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roesner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roesner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Roesner MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Roesner practice?
- Dr. John Roesner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Roesner practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.