A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roffers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roffers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roffers graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roffers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Roffers MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John A. Roffers practice?
- Dr. John Roffers has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Roffers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.