Dr. John Rogerson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017
Dr. Rogerson took me on his lunch time when my knee locked up. Always very caring, doesn't rush patient. Let me know what to expect with the whole process. Very pleased with doctor, surgery, and staff. Responded to text about a concern I had while he vacationed.

March 22nd, 2016
The Best there is!
Dr Rogerson has done rotator cuff repairs on both of my shoulders. He is an amazing, skilled and compassionate doctor. I wish every doctor was like him!

November 13th, 2015
Don't put much trust in negative reviews
... after reading "D_ck the dorknut" Swateks recent "review" I had to offer my thoughts on Dr Rogerson and his team. I found dipstick D_ck's review to be absolutely ridiculous, insulting and meritless. I'm sorry D_ckknob had a poor surgical outcome...my guess is karma was coming for that nasty weman and even Dr. Rogerson's incredible talents couldn't prevent what fate had in store for little D_ckwit Swatek. I'm a 51yr old mom of 3 with hip dysplasia and I had my hip resurfaced 3 yrs ago. That op. gave me back my life. Dr. Rogerson and his team were extremely communicative and upfront about every aspect of the operation. Everything about the procedure and the device itself was thoroughly explained . There was 100% disclosure. Dr.Rogerson was very patient with me while I asked questions... Haa and I asked a lot of them! You're taking a risk every time you have surgery. I personally have had other surgeries that haven't gone well...welcome to life without guarantees! You pick the best surgeon you can, do everything he says before AND most importantly AFTER the operation and say a few prayers. You don't act like a wussy babypants and blame your Dr. online in a pathetic attempt to taint his reputation. Dr.Rogerson is considered to be one of the BEST surgeons in the country for hip replacements and resurfacing. I want him to do the resurfacing on my other hip as it needs it now....but Smith has pulled their implant nationwide.. Hopefully, Smith's decision on the Birmingham will be recinded soon. :) Stay well everyone 😊 (that includes you too crabby D_ck Swatek wherever you are😉)

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Rogerson and his staff are exceptional. Highly recommended for hip resurfacing procedures.

December 12th, 2014
I have dealt mostly with Renee Burke Dr Rogersons assistant and have to give her an excellent rating. Just a good person to deal with when you need help!

April 6th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Rogerson and his staff are the very best doing joint replacement, and he gave me several, so I have a solid history.

June 8th, 2011
Outstanding Expertise
Dr. Rogerson and his staff are top notch. He is the expert in his field AND has a dedicated, caring demeanor.

May 18th, 2011
I wish I had gone to Dr. Rodgerson for my first hip surgery. 1st of all, he and his staff were the best in areas of competence, bedside manner, follow-up, he and his assistant Rene' were real people able to calm a wreck like myself

March 28th, 2011
Life
Dr. Rogerson explained all the pros and cons clearly before I decidedon hip resurfacing. He and his staff were truly incredible. They made sure I understood at all times paperwork needed for short term disability from work and were always there for me.I had complete confidence in Dr. Rogerson. Surgery (I had both hips done six months apart) went extremely well and after the hospital I went into a beautiful rehab center for 4days. This made a huge difference. Dr. came to visit & even provided his cell phone.Best care I have ever had, best Dr. I have ever been to.He gave me my life back.

April 5th, 2009
He performed a faulty surgery on me and then refused to acknowledge it despite it being obvious and then ignored me.

August 15th, 2017