Learn more about Dr. John Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rohr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rohr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mclean Rohr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rohr practice?
- Dr. John Rohr has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rohr practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Addiction Specialists.