Learn more about Dr. John Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rohr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohr
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rohr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rohr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Rohr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rohr practice?
- Dr. John Rohr has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rohr practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Addiction Specialists.