A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rohr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rohr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Rohr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rohr practice?
- Dr. John Rohr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rohr practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Addiction Specialists.