A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roizin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roizin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roizin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roizin graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roizin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Roizin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Roizin practice?
- Dr. John Roizin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roizin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.