A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rollins is Good. Dr. Rollins has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rollins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Rollins practice?
Dr. John Rollins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Rollins, Dr. Evan Rollins, Dr. Giovanni Rollins, Dr. Hank Rollins, Dr. Hans Rollins, Dr. Ian Rollins, Dr. Ivan Rollins, Dr. Jack Rollins