A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rollins is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rollins
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rollins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rollins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rollins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Rollins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Rollins practice?
- Dr. John Rollins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rollins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.