A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rollins is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rollins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rollins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Rollins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Rollins practice?
- Dr. John Rollins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rollins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.