A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rombeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rombeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rombeau, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Fistula
- Intestinal Perforation
- Nutrition Disorders
- Rectal Cancer
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombeau graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Rombeau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rombeau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Rombeau practice?
Dr. John Rombeau practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.