Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Rombeau is the best in his field. He saved my life. show details Dr. Rombeau is the best in his field. He saved my life.
Oct 25th, 2012

I went to Dr. Rombeau 20 yrs. ago,for problems with my colon and intestinal issues. He was the nicest and most caring Doctor I have ever experienced.My 1st surgery,was to remove 2/3 of my colon and exploratory surgery. The surgery couldn't be completed due to my blood flow,and my main artery was way above most people,I would have bleed to death if he didn't notice it. I do have Malrotation,no sac around my heart and my blood flows totally different then anyone else's and I have 2 1/2 spleens. The following year he did an arteriergram,then proceeded with the surgery,and it was a success. I would recommend him to anyone,including my family. I am deeply happy for all he did for me. Before,I went to him,I was in the worst pain and had no idea what was wrong with me.He is patient,kind gentle,and explains everything in detail and never rushed me. His bed side manner was incredible!! He aso, gave me his home telephone number so I could reach him at any time. Dr. Rombeau,is the best Doctor I have ever had,and I've had many.He is now teaching at Temple,and I would still go to him and his team to have surgery again.

Jun 18th, 2012

he is the best of the best!

He is the best Doctor I have ever had!! show details He is the best Doctor I have ever had!!
Nov 22nd, 2011

The first thing I have to say is he saved my life no once but twice!! He repaired several bad surgeries I had by other Doctors. He treated me with me and my family with the utmost respect. He was courteous and his bed side manner the best. You do not find that with younger Doctors today! I told him please do not retire ever. He is the best!!!

The Best show details The Best
Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Rombeau is kind and compassionate as well as a great surgeon.

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 6th, 2009

Dr. Rombeau is not only an excellent surgeon, he's also one of the most kind and compassionate PEOPLE I've ever met. He always makes time to see me when I have a problem and his bedside manner is unmatched. Highly recommended by someone who is quite picky when it comes to doctors.