inactive

• Orthopedic Surgery Lenexa, KS

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2014
Hes great Dr... i will definitely recommend him. Im a runner and i tore my meniscus twice and he did both my scope. Overall he did great. Im walking and healed fast. Thanks DrRomito and staff!

June 27th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I have seen Dr. Romito for 2 knee arthroscopies and he is absolutely wonderful. I recommended him to my mom when she had a meniscus tear in her knee and she had a wonderful experience unlike with past orthopaedic surgeons. His staff is wonderful and very caring people. Dr. Romito spoke to me in a way that I could understand my condition and outcome of surgery. He never rushed me and even sat right next to me on the table while he explained everything. If I ever have to go back for any surgeries, I will be seeing him.

July 21st, 2011
repeat offender
I have seen Dr. Romito for (unfortunantly) several injuries. Broke my knee several years ago. Then tripped and fell and dislocated my thumb, tennis elbow. Even sent my husband to him for removal of scar tissue (or something like that) for his knee. Well, my 1st meeting with him was not a choice, but all the rest were. His staff and assistant Joanne are all wonderful. Class act group of people. The only thing I don't like is the wait time to get back to see him but that is because he doesn't rush his patients. After your first visit with him, you will learn that and it won't bother you too much.

May 25th, 2016