A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rooke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooke graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rooke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Rooke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Rooke practice?
- Dr. John Rooke has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rooke practices Family Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.
See Alcoa Primary Care Doctors.