A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rooke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooke graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rooke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rooke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Rooke practice?
Dr. John Rooke practices Family Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.
See Alcoa Family Physicians.