Dr. John Rosdeutscher MD Patient Reviews

July 26th, 2017
Great Surgeon
Great surgeon, great bedside manner. Precise. Professional

April 29th, 2015
I was very nervous about having surgery on my face. I am very pleased with the plastic surgery I received. The results were better than I could have hoped for. He was very attentive throughout the healing process. I never felt pressured prior to the surgery. The staff is very thoughtful and caring. they put me at ease and explained everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend this doctor when considering surgery on the face.

April 27th, 2015
Fixed my face very well
I had a blocked oil duct on my cheek. It ruptured, tearing my skin. I thought I would have a nasty scar. I went to Dr. Rosdeutscher who removed the oil duct so it wouldn't happen again. He repaired the tear in such a way that it is not visible and I never even think about it.

April 13th, 2015
Professional and friendly doctor and staff
Dr. Rosdeutcher and his staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Very short wait time.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr R and his staff are amazing! They care about their patients and treat us like family. I've had 3 procedures and each has been incredible. I couldn't be happier with my results. I'm so glad that I made that first appointment! I have referred 3 friends. Thanks Dr. R!

April 2nd, 2015
I would recommend Dr Rosdeutscher to anyone. He was so caring and listened and answered all of my questions. I had surgery and could not be happier with my results. His staff was incredible. I have referred several friends to him and have only heard positive things from them as well.

April 1st, 2015
This doctor has the best staff and he is the best he takes great care of you.

April 1st, 2015
Dr Rosdeutscher is an excellent plastic surgeon. I had a mini face and neck lift with wonderful results and excellent care. I would highly recommend him.

December 18th, 2014
Very Dissatisfied
As is stated in the other reviews provided, Dr. Rosdeutscher has no bedside manner and I would highly recommend using another plastic surgeon. I was referred to this guy by my primary care because I had to have surgery performed on my face. When performing the surgery he pulled the skin on my face too tight causing the small bag under my eye to be very pronounced. It looked like a Kangaroo's pouch under my eye and was quite red and sensitive. In addition, he left me with a dog ear (big tag of skin) at both ends of the incision. When I went back to discuss this with him, he presented me with options with a great deal of sarcasm. I took my time to think about the options he presented; however, after a minute or so, he commented that the time I was taking to think about this was wasting his time and he just got up and left the room. Even if your PCP refers you, I would recommend someone else.

December 26th, 2011
Do Not Use This Doctor!
I used this doctor for a breat aug and arm lipo. My HUGE breasts look saggy and very natural. I had small saggy breasts to start. I wanted big pirky breasts, but that is not what i got! I asked him if i needed a lift before he did anything and he said no. My arms are another story!He sucked out all the fat just at the middle of my upper arms down to the muscle.I have no feeling in my arms at the dented in spots it made! My breasts have no feeling in them at all either!I wish i never had this done by this doctor!!Please investigate your choice of plastic surgeons first before you decide!

May 5th, 2011
Would not recommend Dr. Rosdeutscher
I would strongly advise anyone to consider other physicians before dealing with Dr. Rosdeutscher. He performed a breast reduction on me three years ago. After the surgery, I was told to call the office after hours telephone number if I had any problems after my surgery so that a nurse could be contacted. I tried calling twice and the number would go to a busy signal. When I addressed it with the doctor, he simply stated "oh, we need to get that fixed." He never questioned as to why I was calling or if I was in any discomfort prior to my visit.Beside that being the first issue, my pigment did not return to my nipple area on my breast. On my follow up when I addressed it with him, he simply replied "everything seems fine". When I asked him about the discoloration on my breast, he only said "you can get tattooing" and walked out of the office. His assistant then explained that I can get medical tattoing to resolve the problem. But was unable to receive any information as to where I could go to get the procedure done. I was also told that I would be contacted for a follow up appt a year later after the surgery to see how far along my scars had healed. Needless to say, I was never contacted.I ended up going to three other physicians due to the discoloration of the nipple area and two of the three doctors have stated the color did not return because they were not attached back to the breast accurately. So as this point I feel as if I am disfigured.I understand that this is a complication that can result from the surgery. But a little bedside manner would have helped. After the procedure, Dr. Rosdeutscher was very short and seemed pretty much as if he did not care if I healed and if I was satisfied with the results. I would suggest for anyone to check around with other plastic surgeons before considering this surgeon, do not let the creditionals fool you.

May 18th, 2017