A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rosella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rosella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosella
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Rosella DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rosella practice?
- Dr. John Rosella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rosella practices Family Medicine near Milford, MI.
See Milford Family Physicians.