A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rosella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rosella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosella
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rosella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Rosella DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rosella practice?
- Dr. John Rosella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rosella practices Family Medicine near Milford, MI.
See Milford Family Physicians.