A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rostkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rostkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rostkowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rostkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rostkowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostkowski graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rostkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Rostkowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Rostkowski practice?
- Dr. John Rostkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rostkowski practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.