A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Morris Hosp, Morris, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bernhard Roth MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Roth practice?
- Dr. John Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Morris, IL.
See Morris Obstetricians & Gynecologists.