inactive

John B Roth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
Dr Roth is a very nice dr and kind and answers all your questions

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Roth did my total hysterectomy. Loved him!!

October 9th, 2012
Dr. Roth is both caring and knowlegible. The office staff is also. When found that I required a hysterectomy at 40, Dr. Roth vowed to and did everything to save at least one ovary to prevent menopause at such an early age. He has even remarked at my wieght loss efforts prior to looking at my chart, without seeing me in almost 10 months. I will gladly bring my daughter to him when she is reaches age.

November 7th, 2011
The most experienced gyn in Morris
I have seen Dr Roth for 40 years and have great respect and admiration for him. His knowledge in obstetrics and gynecology is amazing. His office staff is very friendly and always remembers each patient and greets them with smiles.

November 7th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Roth for now 20 years. I moved here and Dr. Roth was suggested to me. I was pregnant, and at that time did not know anything was wrong. Turns out it was an ectopic pregnancy and one that was difficult to find without doing a cut down the middle. Fortunately he was able to find the fetus, behind the bladder therefore saving me from an extensive surgical procedure. As I am a medical professional myself, I knew how difficult it can be to find an ectopic. I found then and still today his care and office staff to be truly wonderful. I shall never leave him and I cannot understand at all why the previous person did the rating as they did. I have suggested Dr. Roth to several others over my 20 years of living here. He is highly respected among the community and I am proud to say Dr. Roth is my Physician.