A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rothar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rothar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rothar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fitzgerald Rothar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Rothar practice?
- Dr. John Rothar has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rothar practices Internal Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hicksville Internists.