Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rothrock
Dr. John Rothrock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in Reno, NV and Birmingham, AL (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Rothrock is affiliated with Renown South Meadows Medical Center, Uab Highlands and Uab Medical West. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rothrock has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Rothrock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Patrick Lyden
La Jolla, CA 0.09 mi36
Dr. Lei Shi
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Neurology
La Jolla, CA 0.09 mi14
Dr. Caroline Paterno
La Jolla, CA 0.14 mi11