A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rottkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rottkamp, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottkamp graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rottkamp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Rottkamp MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Rottkamp practice?
- Dr. John Rottkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rottkamp practices Anesthesiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists.