A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rouhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rouhani is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhani graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Rouhani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rouhani MD is a male Neonatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Rouhani practice?
- Dr. John Rouhani has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Rouhani practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and York, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.