Dr. John Hamilton Rowlands MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rowlands, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowlands graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rowlands has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowlands accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rowlands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Rowlands practice?
Dr. John Rowlands practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Pulmonologists, Tacoma Urgent Care Centers, and Tacoma Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rowlands, Dr. Deshawn Rowlands, Dr. Jan Rowlands, Dr. Hank Rowlands, Dr. Shayne Rowlands, Dr. Shane Rowlands, Dr. Jackie Rowlands, Dr. Giovanni Rowlands