A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rowlands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rowlands, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowlands graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rowlands has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowlands accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Rowlands practice?
Dr. John Rowlands practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Pulmonologists, Tacoma Critical Care Practitioners, and Tacoma Sleep Medicine Doctors.