Dr. John Royall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Royall?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Royall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 27th, 2011

Dr.Royal missed a tumor in my bronchi even when provided with a CD of my chest cat scan with contrast. He either did not look at the CD or looked at it and missed it. Months later, I saw a Pulmonologist in NY who viewed the CD in front of us and pointed to it plain as day. As a result of the time I lost, my surgery and recovery were much longer and more difficult. Dr. Royall said my breathing difficulty and reduced lung function were probably probably caused by an overproduction of mucous and advised high doses of steroids! Don't go to him for a diagnosis.

March 5th, 2010

This doctor is a charlatan

I did a sleep study that gave invalid data and had to be repeated. This so called doctor insisted to be paid for the failed study. When I refused, he had his collection agency put a negative entry on my otherwise perfect credit report. I had to hire an attorney and I may have to sue him to make him remove the negative report. Very unprofessional!

October 13th, 2009